Sunday, April 13, 2008

Feeling Groovy Again

I heard the Simon and Garfunkle song with the refrain, “Feeling Groovy,” yesterday and it made me think about seeing and feeling. The singer greets the objects in his life as if they are friends, has time to “watch your flowers growing.” Once, when the song was new, I was connected to nature more or less that closely. Then, I began to focus on my work and ignore the natural world around me. Only recently have I tuned in again, seen the moon’s phases, the trees antics with losing and regaining leaves, the clouds in the sky. I am happy to be seeing nature again, and hope to stay connected. With the song, I’m feeling groovy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.