Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Alphabetaphilia coming soon!


Dear readers and writers,

Last year in February, I ran Alphabetaphilia for the first time.  I asked people each day in February to come up with a list of five words beginning with the same letter (A for February 1, B for February 2, etc) and write a sentence using those words, putting it in the Comments section under the daily photo prompt.  It was fun to read all the rare and grandiose words people came up with, and the sentences were crazy.  So I want to do it again.  WARNING:  on this WP site, I have to moderate the comments, so there will be a small delay before your posting appears.  Do not panic and repost six times.  Or, if you do, I will try to post it only once.

At the end of the month, I will work with another writer friend to select a sentence using each letter and produce a chapbook of the 2013 Alphabetaphilia project.  Soon, you will be able to download last year's pdf from this site so you can see what it looks like.  You may let me use your real name or use a WP alias account and have that alias receive author credit for any of your sentences we select for the chapbook.  Questions?  Comments?  Get your alliteration motors running!

cheers,
Laura

2 comments:

Mercedes said...

This is great news, can't wait!
Thank you.

Mila said...

Interesting project - I'm in......