Monday, February 18, 2013

Alphabetaphilia for February 18 with a Quill for Q



Dear readers and writers,

For February 18, we have a quill to inspire us to write an alliterative sentence with five quality Q words and post it on the comments.  Have you ever tried to use a quill to write?  I haven't, but I have used one to play an autoharp.  It's a challenge.  Goose feathers are made for the convenience of geese, not people, that's for sure!

In any case, enjoy writing a sentence with five Q words today, and please post it under comments.

cheers,
Laura

1 comment:

Mercedes said...

Quintessential, quiet, quick, quirky, quashes, quilting, quizzically

The quintessential Victorian manor offered the quiet solitude needed for a quick getaway from the quirky city pace that quashes my creativity, and provided time for my quilting hobby, so I left feeling quizzically calmer than when I arrived.